· Kellen Moore Senior QB Boise State 71.3 Comp%, 35 TDs, 182.6 Passer Rating
· LaMichael James Junior RB Oregon 1731 Rush Yds, 5.9 Avg Rush, 24 Total TDs
· Justin Blackmon Junior WR Oklahoma State 1782 Receiving Yds, 16.1 Avg Rec, 21 Total TDs
· Denard Robinson Junior QB Michigan 4272 Total YDs, 6.6 Avg Rush, 32 Total TDs
· Landry Jones Junior QB Oklahoma 4718 Pass Yds, 38 TDs
· Brandon Weeden Senior QB Oklahoma State 4277 Pass Yds, 35 TDs
· Knile Davis Junior HB Arkansas 1322 Rush Yds, 6.5 Avg Rush, 13 Rush TDs
· Trent Richardson Junior HB Alabama, 6.3 Avg Rush, 10 Total TDs
· Ryan Broyles Senior WR Oklahoma 1622 Receiving Yds, 14 TDs
· Marcus Lattimore Sophomore HB South Carolina 1609 Total Yds, 19 Total TDs
· Alshon Jeffery Junior WR South Carolina 1517 Receiving Yds, 17.2 Avg Rec, 9 TDs
*Stat totals are from last season.
These are my Dynamic Dozen Heisman frontrunners coming into the 2011 season. However, many of times the Heisman winner ends up being someone that was not on preseseason watch lists.
Here are links to other watch lists and Heisman info:
ESPN Pac-12 Blog
These lists cover most of the preseason candidates except some longshots like Chris Relf and Edwin Baker which may have just as good of a chance looking at recent history. Bleacher Report has Terrell Pryor on their list, but I doubt he will have a chance since he has to sit out five games. Andrew Luck will be at the top of almost everyone's Heisman watch going into week one. It will be his trophy to lose. Here is a YouTube video of his college highlights so far.